Multi Award Winning Short Breaks with Breakfast Basket
and your own Private Hot Tub
For two: enjoy privacy & peace in your own fully equipped contemporary accommodation for couples: The Retreat Cottage or Acorns Garden Apartment, each with a Private Hot Tub & Breakfast Basket of home made & locally sourced goodies, ample for you stay. Read many reviews for The Retreat and Acorns.
Close to River Cottage and Lyme Regis on the Jurassic Coast
Just 3 minutes drive to Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall's River Cottage HQ, one of the closest recommended accommodations by car offering the cheapest taxi fare £15 return or 35 minute/1.6 mile walk. 5 minutes drive to Lyme Regis on The Jurassic Coast.
Use our instant and easy to use booking system
- Reviews:The Retreat and Acorns for couples
- Reviews: Goodlands with meadows for families
- Private secluded Hot Tub each for Retreat & Acorns
- All spacious accommodations fully equipped, every appliance
- Breakfast Basket for The Retreat & Acorns: ample for your stay
- Immaculately clean, beds made, fresh towels, toiletries & thoughtful extras.
- Inn that serves food and bus stop within walking distance
- Electric car charger for guests use at all 3 properties.
Multi-award winning hospitality
Read about our numerous UK, South West & Devon Awards. Set in the countryside in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with prize winning gardens, Hedgehog Corner spacious accommodations all look out onto trees & meadows, sitting in their own grounds, own entrances, away from others. Private drive away from the road offering ample, safe, well-lit parking for all properties.
Just ask for Joy, your friendly host, a true local 5th generation farmers daughter, who is always on hand and can give you the inside track on the area.
Hedgehog Corner is an officially listed Business Partner for "The Jurassic Coast" England's only Natural World Heritage Site. Donations help to preserve this 95 mile stretch of historic coastline, fund educational projects and information centres. There is an option for all our guests to donate £2 when booking. We hope you will join us in supporting this worthwhile living project.