Terms & Conditions
BOOKING Terms for Retreat Cottage & Acorns Garden Apartment
Adult only, regret no children or pets.
COVID: IF A GOVERNMENT LOCK DOWN prevents you travelling or us opening for the dates booked we will offer a FULL REFUND.
For new bookings made from 1.12.21 You may cancel for ANY reason up to 2 weeks (14 days) prior to arrival, with a refund less 10% admin fee. (i.e. holiday booked 3pm on 28th Jan, cancellation up to 3pm on 14th Jan).
Any type of cancellation MUST be in writing, email or letter. Phone cancellations are not accepted.
Consider Holiday Insurance to cover for example: illness, covid (this is high street insurable), transport failure, bereavement.
Cancellations and Terms
Cancellations MUST be sent in writing- email.
- If you cancel ‘up to’ 2 weeks before arrival a refund less 10% given, this must put in writing/email.
- If ‘within’ 2 weeks of arrival, if re-let for full period booked or pro rata, refund less 10%, this must be put in writing/email.
- If you booked via an Agency then it’s subject to their cancellation policy
- If you, or the other person booked cannot take up your holiday (within 2 weeks before arrival), we will attempt to re-let less 10% admin fee as per above. Cancellations MUST be put in writing/email. Consider holiday travel insurance.
- No refunds for early departures.
- We are unable to offer transfer of bookings. Amendments subject to T&Cs
- Payment is taken in full at time of booking
- Tariff includes use of own Hot Tub 8am-11pm
- Tariff includes free wi fi.
- Beds made, refreshments on arrival, towels, tea towels, 2 loo rolls, kitchen roll, toiletries.
- Arrival 3pm – 8pm. Departure: 10.00am please.
- Key Safe Box code emailed to you prior to arrival
- Outside only for smoking
- Please read Hot Tub safety information
- Specific hot tub towels provided (chlorine sanitiser in tub).
- In the event of mechanical hot tub failure we have a spare tub
- No liability is accepted for recommended services or activities provided by a third party supplier
As a guest at these premises using the broadband facilities, the hirer and/or their guests agree that they will not use the service for unlawful or illegal purposes.
In the unlikely event of a major event forcing us to close any accommodation (e.g. electrical failure, fire damage) we will offer you another property if available or refund any monies pro rata paid by you, this being the full limitation of our responsibility to you. We will not accept liability for any of your travel costs or related expenses. We will endeavour to assist you in finding alternative accommodation if possible.
If you have a complaint we would appreciate you tell us personally whilst here so we have the opportunity to remedy it.
Lost or damaged Keys or gate fob £50 each
General information on Hot Tub use and safety, recycling etc on web site.
Left Property – due to the amount of items guests leave we cannot send things on, we will hold items for 3 months then dispose of them. Please arrange collection. Please check carefully before you leave.