Terms & Conditions
BOOKING Terms & Conditions for all properties
Adult only, 2 adults max per property.
Regret, no groups. We may consider Acorns and Retreat being let to two couples together, with prior express permission. Regret, Nutkins the shepherd hut cannot be a part of any group booking.
Regret no children or pets.
You may cancel for ANY reason up to 14 days prior to arrival, with a full refund less 10% (i.e. holiday booked to start 3pm Mon 14th August can cancel up to 3pm Mon 1st August).
Only cancellations in writing, email or letter accepted please. Cancellations within 14 days (3pm is cut off time) regret no refund, unless relet, refund pro rata of days relet less 10%.
Consider Holiday Insurance.
Cancellations and Terms
Cancellation to be sent in writing- email please
- If you have travel insurance it will save you potential upset
- Free cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival less 10%
- Within 14 days of arrival no refund or transfer unless relet pro rata.
- If cancelled and property relet pro rata refund less 10%
- No refunds for early departures.
- If you booked via an Agency cancellation terms and prices vary Agencies charge you (and us) a booking fee on top of our tariff
- Payment is taken in full at time of booking
- Prior permission is required to hire more than 1 property, i.e. 2 or 3 properties at any one time together
- Tariff includes use of own Hot Tub 8am-11pm
- Tariff includes free wi fi.
- Beds made, refreshments on arrival, towels, tea towels, 2 loo rolls, kitchen roll, toiletries.
- Arrival 3pm – 8pm. Departure: 10.00am please
- Key Safe Box & Gate code emailed to you prior to arrival
- Please do not share gate code – taxi pick up outside gate
- Hi Viz vests and torch provided for walking to pub & bus
- Day visitors with prior permission
- No smoking or LIVE flames inside any property or in hot tub
- No Chinese lanterns, no portable BBQs (only Nutkins has an electric BBQ provided), fire pits (only Nutkins has a fire pit provided)
- Please read Hot Tub safety information on this web site and at property
- Please read Safe Use guide in Nutkins which is at the property and emailed to you prior to arrival. It covers the wood burner, fire pit, electric BBQ
- No solo bathing in hot tub, 2nd adult must be nearby, this is a stipulation of our insurance.
- Familiarise on arrival with Hot Tub emergency cut off switch on wall/post.
- No liability is accepted for recommended services or activities provided by a third party supplier
- EV car charger Type 2 fee per session payable on arrival.
- DO NOT COVER ANY WHITE WALL RADIATORS OR NUTKINS WOOD BURNER OR PLINTH FLOOR HEATERS WITH CLOTHES OR TOWELS AS FIRE RISK
- No loud music outside
- We reserve the right to enter any property for urgent repairs, dangerous operations seen in action by guests ie. iron left on, hob/heaters/wood burner loaded with clothes etc.
- On rare breakdown of hot tub, we have a spare, usually ready for immediate use, but allow us 12 hours preparation if needed.
- We reserve the right to evict guests displaying unsociable, dangerous behaviour that impacts on us, neighbours or other guests.
- Damage and fire damage must be paid for
- Abuse of Hot Tub ie lid left off unreasonably, cold, foamed up, tan, £50 to refill/reheat or if filled with foam, hair dye, tan lotions
- Wet swim wear can be hung in shower or on air drier provided and left to drip outside – towel rail hot and may damage swim wear.
- £10 for extra fuel pack for Nutkins wood burner and fire pit. Reasonable amount already supplied with booking.
As a guest at these premises using the broadband facilities, the hirer and/or their guests agree that they will not use the service for unlawful or illegal purposes.
In the unlikely event of a major event forcing us to close any accommodation (e.g. electrical failure, fire damage) we will offer you another property if available or refund any monies pro rata paid by you, this being the full limitation of our responsibility to you. We will not accept liability for any of your travel costs or related expenses. We will endeavour to assist you in finding alternative accommodation if possible.
If you have a complaint we would appreciate you tell us personally whilst here so we have the opportunity to remedy it.
Lost or damaged Keys or gate fob £50 each,
£50 fee if lid left off hot tub unreasonably (i.e. overnight) and it goes cold, due to cost of reheating volume of water or if water balance upset with foam, hair dye, tan, sun lotion.
General information on Hot Tub use and safety, recycling etc on web site.
Left Property – due to the amount of items guests leave we cannot send things on, we will hold items for 3 months then dispose of them. Please arrange collection. Please check carefully before you leave.
Any queries please just ask.